NAVIGATOR 6200 SPECIFICATIONS
* Wide open floor-plan with clear views from pilothouse to cockpit.
* 21-knot cruise with twin Yanmar Diesels - 720hp each.
* Full beam master stateroom features his and her separate heads.
* Modern galley with plenty of storage, cooktop, convection oven, dishwasher, trash compactor, corian counters, large pantry and much more.
* Pilothouse with plenty of seating for friends and family. Large flat dash area within the pilothouse allows for flush mounting of all the navigation electronic systems.
* Large cockpit with seating provides for excellent entertainment in the sun.
* The bow area has six different options. Configurations for seating, sunning, dining, and storage are available.
* Large utility room forward of engine room offers abundant storage.
* Numerous standard features creating an outstanding value.
Navigator Yachts hull shape was designed with one thing in mind: make the best use of a minimum amount of fuel and horsepower, and retain the maximum amount of boat speed and efficiency. In doing so, Navigator created a wide hull shape that is stable at rest and at displacement speed, while achieving 30% less wetted running surface when on a plane. The result is a hull with much less drag, a significantly smoother ride, and far better fuel economy.