NAVIGATOR 5100 SPECIFICATIONS
NAVIGATOR 5100 LAYOUT
* Midship master stateroom features vertical ports for natural light and offers a queen-size bed, full walk-around, large hanging lockers, washer/dryer, full head with shower and tub.
* Available in either two or three stateroom configuration.
* Choice of wood from cherry, maple, or walnut.
* Modern galley with plenty of storage, cooktop, convection oven, corian counters, large under-galley pantry and more.
* Optional hardtop, cockpit seat, & gel goat hull color choice.
* Large flat dash area within the pilothouse allows for flush mounting of all the navigation electronic systems.
* Strong performance from standard twin Yanmar diesels. The engine room is extremely well lit with excellent accessibility on both sides of the fuel efficient diesel engines.
Navigator Yachts hull shape was designed with one thing in mind: make the best use of a minimum amount of fuel and horsepower, and retain the maximum amount of boat speed and efficiency. In doing so, Navigator created a wide hull shape that is stable at rest and at displacement speed, while achieving 30% less wetted running surface when on a plane. The result is a hull with much less drag, a significantly smoother ride, and far better fuel economy.